- The stationary nozzles are ideal for rinsing small vessels.
- 240° spray coverage via 40 spray orifices.
- Lightweight stationary nozzles are ideal for low-pressure rinsing of small vessels.
- Nozzles offer excellent chemical resistance and, with no moving parts, are suitable for clean-in-place (CIP) applications.
- Can be easily installed in any position.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
Up to 30 m diameter
Up to 13.5 m diameter
- TankJet® 78 and 78D Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 65 and 65HT Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® AA190 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- TankJet® 75 and 75H Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 16 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 5,5 m dia.)
Up to 6 m diameter
Up to 3 m diameter
Up to 1.5 m diameter
Want to try it before you buy it? Request a free 15-day product trial