- Flanges maximize cleaning effectiveness by positioning nozzle turret to clean around obstructions or targeting skim lines or other areas requiring extra impact.
- Standard flanges allow positioning the nozzles at various depths along the length of the extension.
- Ball swivel flanges allow adjustment of the spray head by as much as 60°.
- Connections include tri-clamp fitting, three-prong flange and 150# flange connection.
- Adapters and mounting kits come in many sizes and configurations to ensure the proper fit for various tanks and vessels. A wide array of materials are available that can handle applications ranging from chemical to sanitary.
Up to 30 m diameter
Up to 13.5 m diameter
- TankJet® 78 and 78D Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 65 and 65HT Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® AA190 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- TankJet® 75 and 75H Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 16 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 5,5 m dia.)
Up to 6 m diameter
Up to 3 m diameter
Up to 1.5 m diameter
Want to find out if you need new tank cleaning equipment? Request a free tank cleaning evaluation