IT Developer / Analyst
IT Developer / Analyst
reporting to our Regional IT Director in Ghent.
Spraying Systems is building a new ERP platform in their European manufacturing sites. Although the platform already covers a lot of standard functionalities, customization on this platform will be needed.
- Understand the functional working of the new ERP platform.
- Translate requirements into development work using a work management tool.
- Develop in the framework of the ERP platform.
- Working together with a team from the ERP platform itself for learning, code review and testing.
What you bring with you:
- You can work autonomously.
- You are strong in analytical thinking.
- You have passion for IT related technologies.
- You are responsible, flexible and have a mind for taking initiative.
- Experience with Object Oriented Languages, Python and SQL.
- Experience with Project Management Software.
- Knowledge of ERP systems specifically in Manufacturing: Production Order handling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Bill Of Materials, CRM is a plus.
- You are able to communicate and write in English. Dutch and any other languages are an asset.
What you bring with you:Next to the monthly salary 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package, laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, transportation allowance / company car and a bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule, occasional home working is possible.
Our office is located at the premises of our high-end production site Spraying Systems AutoJet Europe in brand-new premises in Deinze.
Spraying Systems Co is the leader in spray technology. With 12 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we can quickly deliver to our customers anywhere in the world. Spraying Systems Co. has the right nozzle for all spray applications, with nozzles readily available in thousands of sizes, hundreds of configurations and dozens of materials. Our innovative spray nozzles are designed to improve efficiency – from quick-change nozzles that require no tools for installation to anti-bearding nozzles that increase throughput. Our in-house spray fabrication experts design and fabricate custom lances, manifolds and shower headers. Custom solutions can optimize spray performance, improve product quality, simplify system installation and minimize physical changes to existing operations. Choose from applications in every industry.
Spraying Systems Europe BV is a 100 % owned subsidiary of Spraying Systems Co in Chicago, USA. We produce spray solutions for the European market and on request also for other Spraying Systems locations in the EMEA region. This mainly concerns the automation of spraying systems to control and monitor various spraying applications. In addition, we also develop the electronics that are used worldwide to drive the nozzles.