Automated Spray Systems AutoJet® Flat Glass Coating System
Automated Spray Systems AutoJet® Flat Glass Coating SystemThe AutoJet® Flat Glass Coating System protects your flat glass from the occurence of corrosion and discoloration.
The AutoJet® Flat Glass Coating System protects your flat glass from the occurrence of corrosion and discoloration. A protective coating of your preferred chemicals is sprayed onto the glass after the furnace to prevent contamination by heat, humidity, hard water, general atmospherique attack, ... This treatment allows a much longer storage of your end product. The higher quality product increases customer satisfaction and opens up new opportunities to expand your business into previously inaccessible(export)markets.
AutoJet® Flat Glass Coating System
- Reverse Osmosis Unit (optional): Ensures a stable water composition before mixing with chemicals for an optimal result.
- Buffer Tank (optional): Protects the process from unforeseen breakdowns.
- Controller System: The touch screen control panel ensures an accurate regulation of the PulsaJet® nozzles.
- Header with PulsaJet® Nozzles: Standard and custom Headers Manifolds and Showers provide a perfect fit for your production process. Headers move horizontally or vertically for an optimal result. The PulsaJet® automatic spray nozzles offer a wide range of flow rates and spray angles.
- Automatic adjustments of zoning, flow and dosing to react to changing conditions
- Continuous closed-loop monitoring for high quality results at the lowest cost
- Saves time on maintenance thanks to limited clogging and easy header access
- Eliminates over-mist and pollution problems
How Does it Work?
Sensors alert the system of incoming glass (speed, width, ...) and trigger the electrically-actuated PulsaJet® nozzles that cover the required zones. The controller turns the PulsaJet® nozzles on and off very quickly to control flow rate and instantly deliver a consistent, uniform coating with minimal waste of chemicals.