SprayDry Nozzles SK Series SprayDry® Nozzles
- Fast drying time. Nozzles produce low flow rates and small droplets.
- Compact design. The nozzles easily fit through 32 mm diameter openings.
- Narrow drop size distribution, which can be fine-tuned by adjusting the nozzle’s flow and pressure.
- Up to four orifices on a single nozzle body for increased production.
- Maximum Free Passage (MFP) to minimize clogging and increase production time.
- Anti-bearding design to reduce build-up on the nozzle face and eliminate contamination and hot spot concerns.
- Durable construction. Bodies and caps are stainless steel. Orifices and cores are either M-carbide (for greater wear resistance) or Y-carbide (for abrasive an high-pressure applications).
- Hand-tight version for simplified maintenance — no tools required.
- Flexible installation. Threaded and welded connections are available. Nozzles can be customized to fit any lance.
- Food-compliant versions to meet EU regulations.
Contact us to discuss SK Series SprayDry nozzles for your application. Talk to an expert