OptiMax Injector: Advanced technology for superior mixing and superior atomization
Looking for a better solution for torch oil, slurry backflush, quench, and other similar injection operations?
The OptiMax injector from Spraying Systems Co. is specially designed to produce a uniform spray pattern for quick vaporization. The injector mixes steam with the oil, hydrocarbons or chemicals using a unique, patented atomization process. This process ensures thorough mixing of the steam and fluid prior to injection. The mixed fluid that exits the injector consists of small drops in a uniform spray pattern.
- Thoroughly mixed fluid and uniform spray coverage optimize the effectiveness of the chemical reaction
- Fast vaporization of the hydrocarbon for quicker reaction in the process stream
- Better control of drop size over a wide flow rate range provides more operating flexibility
- Durable, dependable design for long wear life
- Uses available plant steam instead of costly compressed air – better for the environment and the bottom line
Download the OptiMax Brochure
The OptiMax Injector is the ideal companion for torch oil, slurry backflush, quench and other similar injection operations. It mixes steam with the oil, hydrocarbons or chemicals using a unique, patented atomization process.