THIS MOTORIZED UNIT CLEANS TANKS QUICKLY & OFFERS TROUBLE-FREE PERFORMANCE
Ideal for high-impact cleaning of tanks up to 40' (12m) in diameter.
TankJet® AA190 motorized units are versatile, high-impact tank cleaners providing efficient, consistent and reliable cleaning with virtually no maintenance.
- High-impact cleaning of medium to large tanks. Operates at pressures up to 1000 psi (69 barg)
- Multi-axis rotation of solid stream nozzles provides 360° coverage. TankJet AA190DH provides 180° downward coverage for more concentrated cleaning on bottom of tanks
- Powerful tank cleaning performance with high-impact solid stream spray nozzles
- External air, electric or explosion proof electric motor drives rotational speed of nozzle hub assembly
- Rotational speed and cycle times stay relatively constant even when liquid pressures increase
- Can be permanently mounted or moved from tank to tank
- AA190 tank cleaner can be fitted with retraction devices for automatic insertion and retraction
- Air motor version is CE rated
- Low liquid consumption reduces cleaning chemical costs
- Operates at high pressures for higher impact
- Motor drives nozzle hub instead of fluid
- Proven performance – used in hundreds of applications in thousands of plants around the world for more than a decade
- Easy maintenance – fewer internal parts than fluid-driven turbine units means fewer repairs and less clogging
- Global field support – dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
Ideal For: Process tanks | Paint tanks | Chemical tanks | Food processing | Pharmaceutical processing | Tanker trucks
See the power provided by one of our motor-driven tank cleaners.
Get Tanks & Totes Cleaner in Less Time & Lower Costs
Learn how to shorten cleaning time and improve your cleaning effectiveness.