We are currently hiring an
reporting to our Operations Director in Ghent.
Your tasks would be the following:
- Follow up of standard and customized quotation requests from our sales force, using our internal quotation tool SPX-QEMechanical & electrical design & follow-up of your international customer projects/orders
- Creating mechanical and electrical drawings for our production team
- Scheduling the production tasks for your international projects/orders and follow-up
- Client’s contact person for your projects + after sales service
- Write operating manuals for your systems
- Drawing up the functional description for the user’s manual and the operation and maintenance instructions
- Preparation for installation & assistance during installation
- Validation of systems / installations + creation of test reports
- Supporting installation & on-site start-up of installations at your international clients
- Continuous follow-up of project budget & take corrective action where necessary
- Shooting / reworking pictures for leaflets and production-instructions
- Creating new part numbers in ERP system
What you bring with you:
- Electro-mechanical degree or similar with experience
- Experience with application programming on Siemens PLC platforms (TIA Portal, S7-1500 series, S7-1200, SCL programming is required) is a must
- Good knowledge of Eplan (Version P8) is a must
- Optional good knowledge of AutoDesk Inventor
- You like to travel in Europe eg to help with startups of sold systems at your end users (up to 5 days per month)
- You like working in a team
- Organizing qualities & problem-solving capabilities
- Punctuality and accuracy, sense of responsibility
- Fluency in English and Dutch is mandatory. Other languages are an asset.
We offer next to the monthly salary 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package, laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, transportation allowance / company car and a bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule, occasional home working is possible.
Our office is currently located at the premises of our high-end production site Spraying Systems AutoJet Europe in Sint-Denijs-Westrem, close to Ghent and as of 2022 in Deinze.
Our local team consists of approximately 60 employees who work in the high-tech production in the areas of Research & Development, project engineering and manufacturing (AutoJet) or in the area of Global IT, European Finance and Human Resources (Spraying Systems Europe). The European team cooperates with more than 20 countries.