Marketing Automation Specialist
We are currently hiring a
Marketing Automation Specialist
to assist our EMEA marketing team by implementing technical solutions to support their business strategy. This role is tasked with developing and supporting re-usable frameworks around Web Content Management, Marketing Automation, Digital Asset Management, and Lead Management & Generation for use around the world with focus to the EMEA region.
The function is reporting to our EMEA Marketing Director and is based in Ghent / Belgium.
- Administer SiteCore CMS to support spray.com for EMEA web sites
- Developing new Page Templates
- SEO Optimized Content Strategy
- Approval/Release Workflows
- CMS Security
- Media Library & DAM Sync
- Regional Content coordination & translation
- QA, Browser, and Device testing
- A/B Page Testing
- UAT – User Acceptance of changes
- Administer Dynamics CRM, marketing systems and automation tools to support local & regional needs
- Create & manage web forms in Marketing Automation Tool and/or Sitecore
- Maintain Digital Asset Management system and extensions
- Monitor and help maintain proper lead routing mechanisms and delivery
- Create and maintain sales workflows in CRM together with stakeholders
- Support informational and e-commerce marketing campaigns
- Provide actionable insights for key stakeholders, including customer profiling data to feed into marketing strategies and CRM
- Execute and support email marketing campaigns utilizing the company’s CRM integrated e-marketing tool
- Automate and develop framework for systematizing & templating email marketing campaigns
- Monitor and respond to related forums in SprayConnect & Teams
- Create and lead cross-departmental and regional web administration training
- Oversee creation of related SprayUniversity content
- Project Management: Utilize Atlassian Jira, Confluence, and Azure DevOps for day-to-day task management
- Participation in department quality programs – 20 Keys, ISO 9000
What you bring with you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering discipline. A combination of industry experience and certifications may be considered
- +3 years related Job experience is required
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platform(s), such as Hubspot, ClickDimensions etc
- Experience with Web Analytics and SEO management platforms, such as Google Analytics, AHrefs, SEMRush etc
- Experience with Dynamics CRM & Sitecore CMS is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must. Dutch skills are a nice to have.
If you feel ready for this challenge and like a no-nonsense culture, please send your CV and motivation letter including your salary expectation to [email protected]
We offer next to the monthly salary 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package, laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, transportation allowance / company car and a bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule, occasional home working is possible.
Our office is currently located at the premises of our high-end production site Spraying Systems AutoJet Europe in Sint-Denijs-Westrem, close to Ghent and will move to Deinze in 2022.
Our local team consists of approximately 50 employees who work in the high-tech production in the areas of Research & Development, project engineering and manufacturing (AutoJet) or in the area of Global IT, European Finance and Human Resources (Spraying Systems Europe). The European team cooperates with approximately 20 countries.