The Spraying Systems Flat Glass Coating System protects your flat glass from the occurrence of corrosion and discoloration. A protective coating of your preferred chemicals is sprayed onto the glass after the furnace to prevent contamination by heat, humidity, hard water, general atmospherique attack, … This treatment allows a much longer storage of your end product. The higher quality product increases customer satisfaction and opens up new opportunities to expand your business into previously unaccesible (export)markets.
How does it work?
Sensors alert the system of incoming glass (speed, width, …) and trigger the electrically-actuated PulsaJet® nozzles that cover the required zones. The controller turns the PulsaJet® nozzles on and off very quickly to control flow rate and instantly deliver a consistent, uniform coating with minimal waste of chemicals.
The Flat Glass Coating System
The system consists out of the following components:
- Reverse Osmosis Unit (optional): Ensures a stable water composition before mixing with chemicals for an optimal result.
- Buffer Tank (optional): Protects the process from unforeseen breakdowns.
- AutoJet® Controller System: The touch screen control panel ensures an accurate regulation of the PulsaJet® nozzles.
- Header with PulsaJet® Nozzles: Standard and custom spray manifolds provide a perfect fit for your production process. Headers move horizontally or vertically for an optimal result. The PulsaJet® automatic spray nozzles offer a wide range of flow rates and spray angles.
- Automatic adjustments of zoning, flow and dosing to react to changing conditions
- Continuous closed-loop monitoring for high quality results at the lowest cost
- Saves time on maintenance thanks to limited clogging and easy header access
- Eliminates over-mist and pollution problems
Contact us directly for more info.