For our site in Lorch (near Stuttgart) we are looking for production employees for the manufacturing of parts in single and series production in the required quality, under economic conditions and on specified deadlines.
On schedule production:
- Assembling small and simple assemblies in quantities from 1 to 5000
- Loading and unloading of parts on CNC production machines
- Qualitative testing of the produced parts according to specifications
- Deburring or finishing of components
- Cleaning / counting / packing of components
Do you see these tasks as a personal challenge?
- An interesting and varied job in a modern environment
- Attractive basic salary and performance-related bonus program
- Intensive training phase by experienced colleagues
- Ideally, secondary school diploma or one-year vocational school or first work experience
- Ideally experience in assembly
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Technical understanding and pronounced quality awareness
- Team readiness and performance
- Reliability, readiness and ability to work under pressure
- German language skills, both written and spoken. If not available, willingness to learn the language and attend language schools after work.
You have found this ad on the Internet. Dive further into the exciting world of nozzles on spray.com to realize that our company is a very global player and an extremely interesting employer.