Air atomizing spray nozzles, also called two-fluid nozzles, produce finely atomized sprays using compressed air or another atomizing gas. Air atomizing nozzles are ideal for a wide range of coating, humidifying, lubricating, gas cooling / conditioning, humidifying and fogging applications. Spraying Systems Co. provides the largest selection available in the industry, including a wide range of body styles, flow rates, spray patterns and either pressure- or gravity-fed setups.
- Air atomizing setups are available for liquid supplied to the nozzle under pressure or by liquid siphon / gravity-feed
- Nozzle options include clean-out and shut-off needles.
- J Series nozzles are available with flow rates of up to 110 lpm.
- JJ Compact Series nozzles are available with flow rates ranging up to 126 lph.
- QMJ Series nozzles provide quick-connect convenience and flow rates of up to 98 lph.
- Variable spray nozzles provide independent control of liquid, atomizing air and fan air pressures for fine tuning of spray performance.
- High-efficiency, high-flow spray nozzles produce very small droplets with low air consumption and flow rates of up to 170 lpm.
- Automatic nozzles — Air- and electrically-actuated air atomizing nozzles are also available.