These rotating units provide better cleaning than static spray balls. They are ideal for brewery tanks, pharmaceutical tanks, chemical mixers / blenders, totes and IBCs, food processing tanks and wine tanks.
- Fluid-driven turbine rotates spray head at slow speeds to provide increased dwell time on tank surface compared to free spinning units.
- Similar in design and appearance to static spray balls, these rotating units ensure full coverage and effective impingement of cleaning solution on tank walls.
- The TankJet® 16 produces solid stream sprays and easily passes through a 7,5 cm schedule 40 pipe.
- Suitable for clean-in-place (CIP) or portable installation.
- Spray head is easily removed for inspection and maintenance.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.