Spraying Systems Limited is delivering cutting edge spray technology solutions to all industries in the UK and Ireland. If it’s washing, coating, gas cooling, gas scrubbing, humidifying, dust control or drying – we have the answer. We are active in all kinds of industries and our sales engineers assist to improve production, save money and improve efficiency.
We are currently hiring a
Field Service Engineer
for a newly created position which will be based in the West Midlands as a central location to support our customers.
Are you a Service Engineer, from an automated machinery background, looking to join an international market leading company who will offer ongoing product and manufacturer training and progression?
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team which is renowned for its high staff retention.
We offer a fully autonomous role where your primary responsibility will be to commission, trouble shoot and service, bespoke high-end spray systems in locations around the UK and Ireland.
This position would suit someone with an electromechanical background and experience in field servicing.
- Commissioning / Servicing / Maintenance / Repairs of Spray Systems in a variety of applications on-site (UK / Ireland)
- Set up our new spray lab in our new West Midlands office
- Feasibility spray testing in our lab – also in cooperation with our international sister companies
- Sending out and setting up demo equipment
- Supporting installation & on-site start-up of installations
- Train operators on the use of our spray systems
- Documentation of customer visits (problems and solutions)
- Dealing with problems that arise from systems in the field / After Sales service
What you bring with you:
- Electromechanical Engineering experience is essential, electrical experience is desired
- PLC (Siemens, Allan Bradley or similar) skills would be an asset
- Experience in working with customers and in developing outstanding rapport and relationships with all stakeholders
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Open to learn new things and mindset to get things done
- Stress-resistant and able to manage priorities with planning and organizing qualities
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Punctuality and accuracy, sense of responsibility / ownership
- Team player
- Full clean driving license
- An attractive salary package plus bonus
- Benefits package with private medical and pension contribution
- Company car / company van
- Laptop & company phone
- 37,5 working hours a week and overtime as required
- A role with regular business travel and its expenses fully covered, mainly in the UK, sometimes on the European territory
- Extended training (1 – 2 weeks at the beginning) at our facilities in Belgium and France
If you feel ready for this challenge and like a no-nonsense but friendly working environment, please send your CV and covering letter including your salary expectation to [email protected]
Spraying Systems Co is the leader in spray technology. With 12 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we can quickly deliver to our customers anywhere in the world. Spraying Systems Co. has the right nozzle for all spray applications, with nozzles readily available in thousands of sizes, hundreds of configurations and dozens of materials. Our innovative spray nozzles are designed to improve efficiency – from quick-change nozzles that require no tools for installation to anti-bearding nozzles that increase throughput. Our in-house spray fabrication experts design and fabricate custom lances, manifolds and shower headers. Custom solutions can optimize spray performance, improve product quality, simplify system installation and minimize physical changes to existing operations. Choose from applications in every industry.