- Solid stream nozzles rotate in multiple axes to provide complete 360° coverage of entire tank every 45 revolutions.
- Four-nozzle hub provides tight cleaning pattern and fast cycle times.
- High-temperature (HT) version made of all stainless steel can withstand temperatures up to 260°C.
- Fluid-driven, turbine-driven operation with external gears indexes the nozzles with each rotation.
- Slow, rotating speed provides excellent dwell time on tank surface.
- Simple, self-cleaning design can be easily rebuilt in about five minutes. No internal reduction gears.
- Versatile unit can be permanently mounted or moved from tank to tank.
- Lightweight for easy portability — weighs only 5,3 kg.
- Superior tank cleaning with medium impact consumes less liquid, reducing operating costs.
- “Clean-line” design — self-cleaning, flow-through unit is made of electro-polished stainless steel and other food-grade materials.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
Up to 30 m diameter
Up to 13.5 m diameter
- TankJet® 78 and 78D Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 65 and 65HT Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® AA190 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- TankJet® 75 and 75H Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 7,5 m dia.)
- TankJet® 16 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
Up to 6 m diameter
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 6 m dia.)
- TankJet® 28500 and 28500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- TankJet® AA090 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- Rokon® D40159 and D26984 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- MiniRokon® D41800E Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle
- MicroRokon D41990 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle (tanks up to 5 m dia.)
- TankJet® 63225 and 63225-3A Tank Cleaning Spray Balls
Up to 3 m diameter
Up to 1.5 m diameter
Want to try it before you buy it? Request a free 15-day product trial