- Three high-impact flat sprays are mounted in a rotating spray head driven by the flow of the cleaning liquid.
- Nozzle rotates at nearly constant speed of 2 to 30 rpm over a wide range of fluid pressures
- 360° spray coverage cleans the entire tank.
- 316 stainless steel construction ensures maximum wear resistance.
- Stainless steel versions are available to meet European ATEX standard for use in explosive environments.
- Sanitary pin version conforms to 3-A sanitary standard 78-01 for spray cleaning devices to remain in place (CIP).
- Slow, controlled rotational speed means more spray dwell time on tank surface.
- Provides better spray impact than conventional free-spinning, rotating nozzles.
- Operates at high temperatures of up to 150°C.
- Compact design fits in tank openings as small as 31 mm.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
Up to 30 m diameter
Up to 13.5 m diameter
- TankJet® 78 and 78D Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 65 and 65HT Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® AA190 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- TankJet® 75 and 75H Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 7,5 m dia.)
- TankJet® 16 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
Up to 6 m diameter
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 6 m dia.)
- TankJet® 28500 and 28500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- TankJet® AA090 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- Rokon® D40159 and D26984 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- MiniRokon® D41800E Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle
- MicroRokon D41990 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle (tanks up to 5 m dia.)
- TankJet® 63225 and 63225-3A Tank Cleaning Spray Balls
Up to 3 m diameter
Up to 1.5 m diameter
Want to try it before you buy it? Request a free 15-day product trial