Spray Controllers AutoJet® E1850+ Spray Controller
One System: Full Control
The AutoJet® E1850+ Spray System is designed to be a perfect fit for nearly every spray application. The system optimizes the performance of your automatic spray nozzles for an efficient use of resources and a high quality end result.
In combination with the PulsaJet® automatic nozzle the system achieves very high cycling speeds. This allows adjustment of the flow rate based on changing operating conditions such as:
- Belt speed
- Pressure fluctuations
- Product change
- ... and much more
The AutoJet® E1850+ Spray System can be used as an autonomous spray system or can be integrated into any existing process control system.
All in one solution
- Enclosed design: The AutoJet® E1850+ has an enclosed design to protect all of the internal components. This makes it impossible to accidentally change settings or cause damage to the system. Additionally, the transparent door design gives an instant overview of the set parameters whilst allowing easy access.
- High quality display: The new touch display gives a clear overview of all your settings and is optimized for an intuitive user experience.
- Intuitive software: The new HMI runs on software that‘s optimized for use with the AutoJet® E1850+. Designed from scratch to be user-friendly, the important settings are instantly accessible from the main screen. Adjusting settings is easily done by navigating through a simple to use menu structure.
- Standalone or fits in existing systems: The AutoJet® E1850+ can easily be installed on its own or into an pre-existing system by using remote setpoints.
- Plug & Spray: Plug it into the air, liquid and power supply. Connect any sensors you have (liquid, pressure, speed, trigger, ...). Adjust the regulators and you‘re ready to go.
- Easily accessible updates: Get access to system software updates to take advantage of the latest versions and features.
- Remote support: Give remote access to key employees or Spraying Systems Co.‘s engineers. You‘re always in control, wherever you are.
- IoT Ready: The system can be connected to the internet of things for full data insights and performance upgrades based on artificial intelligence.