IT Administrator (EMEA)
IT Administrator (EMEA)
as backend support for the EMEA IT team based at different locations reporting to our Regional IT Director EMEA in Ghent.
As IT Administrator responsibilities include monitoring system performance, configuring and implementing new hardware and software, troubleshoot and hands-on work regarding IT systems, while supervising IT operations within the scope of technical implementations, maintenance and implemented and trained procedures and guidelines.
- • Maintaining and managing technical IT system resources like servers, storage, network and take (proactively) actions to ensure uptime and avoid impacts on usability of the resources.
- • Develop new system and application implementation plans to ensure operational reliability.
- • Establish guidelines and methods for installation and management of IT resources like operating systems, disk arrays, switches and other components.
- • Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use and user abuse, as procedures for backup and restoration of critical infrastructure and applications.
- • Train technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- • Provide Level 2 / Escalated technical support to Helpdesk staff.
- • Perform troubleshooting as required and channel problem-solving efforts involving internal and external human resources on the level of global IT.
- • Stays up to date with technological developments in IT technology and recommends ways to take advantage of new technology.
- • Maintain/create procedures so that our IT environment is aligned with the GDPR & BCR rules.
What you bring with you:
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or several years job experience in similar roles.
A strong knowledge of
- • Windows Operating Systems
- • Office 365
- • Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange Online
- • LAN – WAN – SAN, WLAN Topology
- • Network protocols
- • Back-Up and Recovery strategies/systems
- • Firewall systems (Dell SonicWall, Cisco ASA)
- • VPN (IPSec, SSL)
- • Powershell , specifically for Azure automation.
Knowledge of Mobile Devices (Phones, Tablet PCs, Android, IOS), Microsoft Intune, Teams Phone System, Power Automate, Power Apps, Database systems (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL) and Database programming languages (SQL, NoSQL) is a plus. In best case you also have knowledge of ERP, Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Dynamics D365, Web Api’s, OO Languages, HTML basics and Json.
Fluency in Dutch and English are a must. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- • Result driven
- • People minded
- • Committed
- • Eager to evolve and to learn in a changing environment
Your competences are
- • Analytical mindset: You are able to give insights of the good use of our IT Infrastructure.
- • Independency: As an Expert IT you work independently on your projects. However, you will also work closely together with the other 4 IT Experts in Europe.
- • Flexibility: We are continuing the digital transformation. In this strong changing environment, you have to be able to act flexibly.
- • Team Spirit: Because we are part of the SSCo organization, you are happy to communicate and work a lot with the European and American colleagues.
If you feel ready for this challenge and like a no-nonsense culture, please send your CV and motivation letter including your salary expectation to email@example.com .
We offer next to the monthly salary 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package, laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, transportation allowance / company car and a bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule, occasional home working is possible.
Our office is currently located at the premises of our high-end production site Spraying Systems AutoJet Europe in Sint-Denijs-Westrem, close to Ghent and will move to Deinze in 2022.
Our local team consists of approximately 50 employees who work in the high-tech production in the areas of Research & Development, project engineering and manufacturing (AutoJet) or in the area of Global IT, European Finance and Human Resources (Spraying Systems Europe). The European team cooperates with approximately 20 countries.