- Three flat sprays provide 360° coverage to rinse the entire tank.
- The flow of the cleaning liquid drives spray head rotation.
- Lightweight, durable and corrosion-resistant.
- CIP connection and ATEX-certified versions available upon request.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
Up to 30 m diameter
Up to 13.5 m diameter
- TankJet® 78 and 78D Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 65 and 65HT Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® AA190 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- TankJet® 75 and 75H Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 7,5 m dia.)
- TankJet® 16 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
Up to 6 m diameter
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 6 m dia.)
- TankJet® 28500 and 28500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- TankJet® AA090 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- Rokon® D40159 and D26984 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- MiniRokon® D41800E Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle
- MicroRokon D41990 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle (tanks up to 5 m dia.)
- TankJet® 63225 and 63225-3A Tank Cleaning Spray Balls
Up to 3 m diameter
Up to 1.5 m diameter
Want to try it before you buy it? Request a free 15-day product trial