- Low-pressure, low-volume cleaning.
- Fluid-driven reactionary force nozzle.
- Spray coverage options include 360°, 180° up and 180° down.
- Suitable for high temperatures of up to 130°C.
- Lightweight — micro-size nozzle weighs only 54 g.
- Corrosion-resistant — constructed of all 316L stainless steel.
- Easy installation — micro-size nozzle fits into openings as small as 25 mm.
- Versatile — can be mounted in any position.
- ATEX-certified versions available.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
Up to 30 m diameter
Up to 13.5 m diameter
- TankJet® 78 and 78D Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 65 and 65HT Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® AA190 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- TankJet® 75 and 75H Fluid-driven Tank Cleaners
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 7,5 m dia.)
- TankJet® 16 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
Up to 6 m diameter
- TankJet® 27500 and 27500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles (tanks up to 6 m dia.)
- TankJet® 28500 and 28500-R Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- TankJet® AA090 Motor-driven Tank Cleaner
- Rokon® D40159 and D26984 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzles
- MiniRokon® D41800E Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle
- MicroRokon D41990 Fluid-driven Tank Cleaning Nozzle (tanks up to 5 m dia.)
- TankJet® 63225 and 63225-3A Tank Cleaning Spray Balls
Up to 3 m diameter
Up to 1.5 m diameter
Want to try it before you buy it? Request a free 15-day product trial