Precision Spray Control
Precision Spray ControlFor accurate, consistent application of any spray, depend on Precision Spray Control (PSC) from Spraying Systems Co. PSC ensures quality while minimizing waste, even when operating conditions change.
The Secret to Uniform Coating
PSC comprises a PulsaJet® automatic spray nozzle and an AutoJet® spray controller. The spray controller rapidly turns the electrically actuated nozzles on and off to instantaneously adjust flow rate based on variations in line speed or other operating conditions. PSC is ideal for applying coatings, flavorings, oils, release agents / lubricants, resins and wax.
Precision Spray Control Benefits
- Uniform coverage and consistent application rate.
- Reduced product scrap caused by over- or under-application of coatings.
- Reduced use of costly coatings by applying the correct volume directly on the target.
- Less need to change spray set-ups between batches because a single nozzle can produce a wide range of flow rates.
- Very low flow rates means PSC can often eliminate costly compressed air and the misting associated with air atomizing nozzles.