Working at Spraying Systems means working for the leader on the market in spray technology.
Are you an expert in (global logistics)?
We are currently looking for an highly motivated
Employment at our brand new facility in Deinze
Your duties and responsibilities:
- First contact for logistic solutions regarding various methods of global shipping (B2B)
- Monitor and ensure proper working of the global logistics (for EMEA)
- Resolve problems regarding issues from customers and colleagues regarding logistic issues
- Maintain network with courier companies and ensure favorable negotiations
- Follow up procedures, guidelines and policies regarding shipment and customs to various destinations
- Link between Customer Services & Finance: assistance in credit and collection
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience with global logistics solutions
- Customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative
- You are resilient in stressful situations and have a customer-friendly mindset
- You are punctual and work accurate with a sense of responsibility
- Excellent problem-solving and organizing skills
- You work well in a team environment and have good people skills
- Fluency (written & verbal) in English and Dutch is mandatory, French and German are a plus
If you feel ready for this challenge and like a no-nonsense work environment, please send your resume and motivation letter (optionally your salary expectation) to [email protected]
Next to the monthly salary you will enjoy 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), you will receive meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package (and your family), laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, and a generous bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule.
Our local team work in the high-tech production in the areas of Research & Development, project engineering and manufacturing (AutoJet) or in the area of Global IT, European Finance and Human Resources (Spraying Systems Europe). The European team cooperates with approximately 20 countries.
Parent company Spraying Systems Co is the leader in spray technology. With 12 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we can quickly deliver to our customers anywhere in the world. Spraying Systems has the right nozzle for all spray applications, with nozzles readily available in thousands of sizes, hundreds of configurations and dozens of materials. Our innovative spray nozzles are designed to improve efficiency – from quick-change nozzles that require no tools for installation to anti-bearding nozzles that increase throughput. Our in-house spray fabrication experts design and fabricate custom lances, manifolds and shower headers. Custom solutions can optimize spray performance, improve product quality, simplify system installation and minimize physical changes to existing operations. Choose from applications in every industry.