IT Asset Management Specialist
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated.
IT Asset Management Specialist
Employment at our brand new facility in Deinze (activities for EMEA).
The IT Asset Management Specialist is responsible for overseeing and managing the lifecycle of all IT assets within the EMEA organization. This includes the acquisition, deployment, utilization, maintenance, and disposal of hardware, and related components. Additionally, this role involves managing client data , associated with IT assets to ensure compliance, security, and optimal utilization.
Your duties and responsibilities:
• Asset Management Program
• Provide a comprehensive, structured, approach to managing assets effectively, efficiently, and strategically
• Primary goal of our Asset Management Program is to maximize asset value, minimize costs, mitigate risks, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards
• Maintain and accurate inventory of all hardware, software licenses, and related components
• Installing IT equipment using modern technologies like Autopilot, Intune and Apple business manager
• Ensure compliance with organizational policies, license agreements, and regulatory requirements
• Liaise with vendors and service providers to negotiate and monitor contracts, renewals ,license agreements and service level agreements
• Provide guidance, support and training to end-users, IT teams and other stakeholders on asset management practices and policies
• Supervising IT on and off board policy
Your skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Quick and able learner ; can adjust to shifting priorities, projects and roles
• Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems and work in a team environment
• Fluency (written & verbal) in English is mandatory and to be able to communicate fluently in Dutch
If you feel ready for a challenge in an international setting and like a no-nonsense work environment, please send your resume and motivation letter (optionally your salary expectation) to [email protected]
Next to the monthly salary you will enjoy 20 holidays and 12 supplementary days (ADV-dagen), you will receive meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package (and your family), laptop, iPhone, Internet at home, and a generous bonus scheme based on company targets.
We work 40 hours a week in a flexi-time schedule.
Spraying Systems Co is the leader in spray technology. With 12 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, we can quickly deliver to our customers anywhere in the world. Spraying Systems has the right nozzle for all spray applications, with nozzles readily available in thousands of sizes, hundreds of configurations and dozens of materials. Our innovative spray nozzles are designed to improve efficiency – from quick-change nozzles that require no tools for installation to anti-bearding nozzles that increase throughput. Our in-house spray fabrication experts design and fabricate custom lances, manifolds and shower headers. Custom solutions can optimize spray performance, improve product quality, simplify system installation and minimize physical changes to existing operations. Choose from applications in every industry.
Together, we can make every drop count!