Automatic Adjustment of Spray Performance as Operating Conditions Change
AUTOJET MODEL 2250+ SPRAY CONTROL PANEL: OVERVIEW
The AutoJet Model 2250+ panel makes automatic spray control adjustments based on what's happening in your process including monitoring and compensating for external conditions such as changing line speed. Systems are available as panel-mount units, mobile spray carts or fully enclosed spray desks.
- Fine-tune timing of automatic spray nozzles to accurately spray moving targets
- Maintain closed-loop control of spray variables
- Maximize cycle speed of automatic spray nozzles
- Establish automatic clean-out cycles to minimize nozzle plugging
- Easily program system set point parameters
- Precisely control liquid pressure, atomizing air pressure and fan air pressure to ensure proper flow rate, spray angle and drop size
- Achieve Precision Spray Control (PSC) to vary the flow rate without changing spray performance when used with electrically-actuated PulsaJet® spray nozzles
- Automatic detection of nozzle wear and blockage – even partial plugging
- Operator notification or automatic shutdown on specified faults
- Integrate control of your spray application with existing plant control systems
* System offerings vary by region. Contact your local sales office for availability and additional options.