Hollow cone nozzles produce small- to medium-sized drops forming a hollow cone pattern with a ring-shaped impact area. The large, unobstructed flow passage minimizes clogging, allowing for uniform distribution at a wide range of flow rates and pressures, and effective atomization of liquids at lower pressures. The hollow cone spray pattern is ideal for cooling, washing, gas scrubbing / cooling, dust control and fire protection.
- Nozzle styles include threaded, flanged and quick-connect.
- Spray pattern variations include standard, extra-wide angle and wide angle.
- Spray angles range from 43° to 180°.
- Flow rates range from .05 to 3320 gpm (.19 to 12568 lpm).
- Operating pressure ranges up to 2000 psi (138 bar).
- Connections include 1/8" to 6" pipe sizes, male / female NPT and BSPT, and flange.
- Materials include brass, mild steel, 303 stainless steel, 309 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, hardened stainless steel, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, PTFE and other specialty materials.
Hollow Cone Nozzles
Explore our popular brands of hollow cone nozzles: