AutoJet® Model 2250+ Spray Controller
As operating conditions change, automatically adjust spray performance with the AutoJet Model 2250+ spray control panel from Spraying Systems Co.
Real-time, Advanced Control of Automatic Nozzles
The AutoJet Model 2250+ spray controller monitors and compensates for external conditions such as changing line speed. It’s ideal for coating, conveyor spraying, lubricating, marking and batch spray control. Model 2250+ is available as panel-mount units, mobile spray carts and fully enclosed spray desks. It allows for:
- Fine-tuned timing of automatic spray nozzles to accurately spray moving targets.
- Closed-loop control of spray variables.
- Maximized cycle speed of automatic spray nozzles.
- Automatic clean-out cycles to minimize nozzle plugging.
- Easy programming of system set point parameters.
- Precise control of liquid pressure, atomizing air pressure and fan air pressure to ensure proper flow rate, spray angle and drop size.
- Precision Spray Control to vary the flow rate without changing spray performance when used with electrically actuated PulsaJet® spray nozzles.
- Automatic detection of nozzle wear and blockage — even partial plugging.
- Operator notification or automatic shutdown on specified faults.
- Integrated control of the spray application with existing plant control systems.
System offerings vary by region. Contact your local sales office for options.