PanelSpray® Systems for Engineered Wood
Increase production and improve quality with the precise application of resin, wax, release agent, moisture and nail lines through PanelSpray Engineered Wood Systems from Spraying Systems Co.
Precise Spray Application for Engineered Wood Products
PanelSpray Systems can help overcome a variety of problems related to the over- and under-application of materials used in engineered wood production. These systems are ideal for manufacturing OSB, MDF, plywood, particleboard and other products. They allow for:
- Precision Spray Control to ensure accurate application with minimal waste, even when tonnage varies or line speed changes.
- Reduced use of costly resins, waxes and release agents by applying only the volume needed.
- Increased production by applying the optimal amount of surface moisture to decrease time in the press
- Protection from presses sticking when making the transition to running full MDI products.
- Elimination of compressed air usage for most wax and pre-press operations.
Five system options are available to ensure proper volume of fluid delivered to chips, mats, cauls or belts:
- PanelSpray-RS for PMDI or LPF resin application in the blender.
- PanelSpray-WX for slack wax, tallow wax or e-wax application in the blender.
- PanelSpray-MS for surface moisture addition prior to pressing boards.
- PanelSpray-RA for mixed release agent application on mats, cauls or press belts when using PMDI resins.
- PanelSpray-NM for nail line marking on OS.
Related Products & Resources
Precise resin, wax, release agent and moisture application for engineered wood products
PanelSpray® Systems Improve Operation of Multi-Opening Presses
Watch how to accurately add moisture to wood mats and precisely apply release agents to cauls to prevent the mat from sticking to equipment
Resin and Wax Applcation with PanelSpray® Systems
See how to apply various resins and waxes to wood flakes in OSB blenders
PanelSpray® Systems Improve Operation of Continuous Presses
Add moisture to wood mats and precisely apply release agents to prevent the mat from sticking to press belts
Stay Ahead of the Curve in Production Efficiency, Compliance and Profit
Get an edge in the market with our PanelSpray® systems
Precision Spray Control Can Optimize Your Operations
See how precision spray control can make dramatic improvements in your coating operations
Change Flow Rate Without Changing Pressure
PSC enables flow rate adjustments to be made without changing spray performance
Engineered Wood Manufacturing
Learn about the full line of PanelSpray systems for engineered wood production