See Inside Your Pipes & Ducts during Our Spray Technology Forum, June 20, 2018
Join Us at Our Spray Technology Center, Concord, CA
Forum Hours: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Demos and presentations repeat, so join us at your convenience. Allow two hours to view everything – more time if you can join us for lunch.
- Feel what’s it is like to have X-ray vision – Experience our virtual reality demo that lets you see how gas flow affects spray injector and quill performance
- See the latest advancements in low-flow chemical injection, additive injection, slurry backflush and more
- Watch a variety of demos including gas cooling in FCC, torch oil injection, steam atomization and more
- Witness laser technology measuring drop size
- Learn how to ensure uniform mixing and blending
- See 3D simulations of how nozzle and injector placement and spray direction impact cooling, injection and mixing efficiency
- Hear from the experts about the most common mistakes made in quill and injector design and learn how to avoid them
Presentations and demonstrations repeat throughout the forum. Detailed Agenda
Stop by at your convenience but we recommend allowing three hours to ensure you see all the demos and presentations. Tacos fit for a super hero will be served at 11:30. REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
Spraying Systems Co.
Spray Technology Center
5039 Commercial Circle, Suite B
Concord, CA 94520
Attendance can be applied toward PDH/CEP credits.