Direct Replacement for Competitive Nozzles: Longer Wear Life, Quick Delivery and Lower Price
SV SERIES SPRAYDRY NOZZLES: OVERVIEW
Our new SV SprayDry nozzles feature a one-piece swirlchamber design and produce
comparable performance to competitive swirl-type nozzles. But, that's where
the similarity with other nozzles ends. Our SV SprayDry nozzles offer many
advantages to optimize your spray drying operations, reduce costs and eliminate
- New SVC SprayDry nozzles
- Integrated check valve version prevents liquid from draining into tower after nozzle shut-off
- Longer wear life: Swirlchambers spray drying nozzles and orifices feature special
tungsten carbide spray tips with superior wear-resistance
- Reduced maintenance time: Assembly and disassembly are quick and easy. All components are securely retained in the cap for quick and easy handling. Plus, hand-tight design up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) eliminates the need for special tools.
- Reduced clogging: Large maximum free passage helps extend production
runs between maintenance
- Easy changeover: Free validation samples are available to qualified customers.
Contact us for details.
- Quick delivery: Days, not weeks
- Competitive pricing: Ask for a price quote and see how much you can save