Choose From the Industry's Largest Selection of Full Cone Nozzles
FULLJET® NOZZLES AT A GLANCE
- Full cone spray pattern with round impact area
- Also available with square spray pattern
- Unique vane design ensures uniform spray distribution
- Large unobstructed flow passages minimize clogging
- Spray angles: 17⁰ to 170⁰
- Connections: 1/8” to 12” (male and female NPT and BSPT); flange
- Flow rate range: .05 to 8728 gpm (.19 to 32,530 lpm)
- Operating pressure range: up to 400 psi (25 bar)
- Wide choice of materials
Refer to Catalog 75 or click below for more FullJet nozzle performance data.
- G nozzles (female): Removable cap and vane. Flow rates from .07to 25 gpm (.29 to 92 lpm)
- GG nozzles (male): Removable cap and vane. Flow rates from .07 to 25 gpm (.29 to 92 lpm)
- H nozzles (female): One-piece body. Flow rates from .07 to 5324 gpm (.29 to 19,842 lpm)
- HH nozzles (male): One-piece body. Flow rates from .07 to 5324 gpm (.29 to 19,842 lpm)
- HHMFP nozzles (male): Maximum free passage design. Flow rates from 1.4 to 57 gpm (5.3 to 216 lpm)
- More selected FullJet nozzles
MORE FULL CONE NOZZLES
- UniJet® Nozzles: Spray tips, threaded bodies and caps
- QuickJet® Nozzles: Quick-connect spray tips and bodies
- DistriboJet® Nozzles: Extra large free passage design
Refer to Catalog 75 for more information.
We can help you find the right nozzle for your application. Contact one of our spray technology experts today.
To help optimize the performance of your nozzles, see our Automated Systems section.